What to do with my inherited house?

So let’s say that you inherit a house from a grandparent or a parent who has passed away, but you don’t live in that home primarily. It’s a second home that you now have. You can’t afford to keep paying the mortgage left on the house, and you don’t want to live in it. So what do you do?

Well I have your answer!

You have to call a local real estate investor! Someone who understands what’s going on and who can help you get out of the sticky situation of paying two mortgages and up-keeping two different homes. No one wants that burden!

If you’re struggling with an inherited home that you just want rid of, then I have your solutions. Favor Home Solutions! Give them a call because they specialize in closing on houses that have been inherited and that are in or have gone through probate. No one wants to deal with all of that work and hassle.

They will work out whatever kind of deal you want whether it’s owner financing or paying cash up front, whichever one you want to do!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s